- Outstanding RAM Management
- OTA support
- Pre-installed busybox
- Removed Motorola related things
- Added CM apps
- Android 5.0.2
- Added Turbo Charge
- New updater-script
- Added HD Voice calling from Android 5.1
- Ported some libraries from Android 5.1 for better graphics
- Improved stability
Download (via BasketBuild): LINK
Mirror (via RomHut): LINK
PA GApps: LINK
XT1068/69 Dual-SIM Support Module: LINK
Other Modules: LINK
1. Unlocked Bootloader
2. Stock Lollipop (Optional)
3. Custom Recovery (I Use TWRP)
NOTE: It is recommended you do a clean install if you are coming from another Rom or stock. The instructions below show how to preform a clean install and install this ROM.
1. Download the appropriate ROM version you wish to install
2. Download the appropriate gapps
3. Back up any and all important data.
4. Boot into recovery (I recommend TWRP)
5. WIPE (Advance Wipe >> Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data, *Wipe Internal Storage only if you are coming from KitKat*)
6. Flash the ROM in recovery.
7. Flash the gapps.
8. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE
9. Reboot Device.
XDA Thread : HERE