Today I'm showing you how to install MoKee OpenSource Project On your Motorola MOTO G 2nd Gen (2014).
Features:-- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
-- Incremental updates
-- OTA updates - update on the fly!
-- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
-- ListView animations
-- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
-- Bulk SMS recipients
-- Adjustable SMS font size
-- SMS sending delay
-- Smart dialing
-- Speed dialing
-- IP dialing
-- Custom carrier name
-- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
-- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
-- Unique Power Saver functions!
-- Custom screen off animations
-- Lockscreen notifications
-- Multiuser support
-- Smart Lock
-- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
Builds : Here
Google Apps : Here
1. Unlocked Bootloader
2. Stock Lollipop (Optional)
3. Custom Recovery (I Use TWRP)
NOTE: It is recommended you do a clean install if you are coming from another Rom or stock. The instructions below show how to preform a clean install and install this ROM.
1. Download the appropriate ROM version you wish to install
2. Download the appropriate gapps
3. Back up any and all important data.
4. Boot into recovery (I recommend TWRP)
5. WIPE (Advance Wipe >> Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data, *Wipe Internal Storage only if you are coming from KitKat*)
6. Flash the ROM in recovery.
7. Flash the gapps.
8. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE
9. Reboot Device.
XDA Thread : HERE