Today I'm showing you how to install CM12 On your Motorola MOTO G 2nd Gen (2014).
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- GPS (device only) requires a signal lock from stock to function correctly or this.
- Touchscreen doesn't work for like 15-20 seconds after boot. (lock the screen and unlock it)
Builds : Here
Google Apps : Here
1. Unlocked Bootloader
2. Stock Lollipop (Optional)
3. Custom Recovery (I Use TWRP)
NOTE: It is recommended you do a clean install if you are coming from another Rom or stock. The instructions below show how to preform a clean install and install this ROM.
1. Download the appropriate ROM version you wish to install
2. Download the appropriate gapps
3. Back up any and all important data.
4. Boot into recovery (I recommend TWRP)
5. WIPE (Advance Wipe >> Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data, *Wipe Internal Storage only if you are coming from KitKat*)
6. Flash the ROM in recovery.
7. Flash the gapps.
8. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE
9. Reboot Device.
XDA Thread : HERE